Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Pause…wave hello…continue…


Lawd, it has been a while since I posted!

I’ve been working my happy ass off.

My day job is all about data management and online organizing that includes cleaning up data and setting up phone banks, among other things.

Well, the data gods have been taxing my Afro with delays, changes, and glitches.

Add to that a series of online platform fails…followed by switching to two new platforms, which required my ass to learn two new systems in less than 24 hours…and, well…yeah.

Pause…yawn and rub eyes…continue.

Suffice it to say that the last two weeks have felt like I’m on a fucked up online organizer reality show where viewers are amused watching roadblocks, hurdles, and glitches challenge contestants on an hourly basis.

Sigh.

Fuck it...I'm still in the game!

Anyhoo, trust that your regularly scheduled bitchitude shall return soon.

Toodles for now!

3 comments:

DesertRose said...

Glad to see you again, and glad everything is more or less okay. Looking forward to regularly scheduled bitchitude. :D

dinthebeast said...

I was worried about you! Glad you're OK.

-Doug in Oakland

Unknown said...

Welcome back!! We missed you!!


-Diane in Columbus, Ohio

(no, John Boehner does not live in my district so I cannot participate in voting him out!)

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...