Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A bitch is in St. Louis Magazine?!?

Update - I don't think the feature that mentions a bitch is on their web site. Sorry for the confusion! I'll share once I get my hands on a copy.

Yes, this bitch heard a rumor that my ass is mentioned in the current (September 2007) issue of St. Louis Magazine.

I too was shocked that it was not for my stunning fashion forwardness (wink).

I have not seen the issue yet (makes note to subscribe then curses all things distribution based because the new issue has not arrived at the Schnucks on The Hill…ugh!)

Oh well, this bitch knows how to find pleasure in anticipation.

And thank you for asking…the AngryBlackBitch logo was designed by the oh so talented and always fantabulous Rob Thurman of Rob Thurman dot com.

5 comments:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

My congratulations to you ABB, way to go. What's the spin on the mention?

Shark-Fu said...

I think it has something to do with balloons you wont see at the Forest Park race and why.

But I have to wait until tomorrow to confirm the exact texture of the spin.

Unknown said...

You must regale us with the writeup ABB.

And I love your logo..it proudly displayed at Sirens Chronicles.

Frogspond said...

Could you post a link when it comes out?

Ancrene Wiseass said...

Congrats! That's great news!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...